Architectural fabrication solutions
Fabric Solutions Australia is the partner you need for all things architectural fabrication.
Our team provides reliable and high quality solutions for a range of applications across a variety of industries.
If the job is too complicated, the project too big or your schedule too busy, make the right call: FSA!
We contract pattern, cut and fabricate architectural structures and membranes. Our customisable solutions take into account your specific requirements, preferences and application to ensure you receive a fabrication that suits you.
Why are more and more clients turning to FSA? Not just because we offer precise fabrication every single time, but rather because we’re a commercial supplier only we offer our clients a number of invaluable benefits:
- Strict confidentiality on all work, solutions and projects.
- No competing for work as we do not retail.
- Expertise and experience in all things commercial architectural fabrication.
Benefits of our fabrication solutions
Sure, our team offers extensive knowledge and unmatched experience.
Sure, we use only state-of-the-art software, plotters, sewing machines and welders.
Sure, we have the right facilities to get the work done right, first time, every time.
But how does that benefit you?
Precise solutions every time
We guarantee high-tech, precise architectural fabrication solutions every time. We’re the industry experts in fabricating flexible membrane products and shade-sails. Our contract cutting and fabrication solutions are available across all types of materials and for all sorts of applications.
There’s a reason we’ve built a reputation for maintaining a strict confidentiality policy. There’s a reason why we enter manufacturing contracts at wholesale prices for both short and long-term solutions.
It provides you with a precise solution every time.
Our computerised plotter guarantees accuracy on every project no matter the size of complexity.
- All of our fabrication workmanship is carried out to the highest levels of quality standards.
- Our state-of-the-art twin needle industrial sewing machines, HF, wedge and hot air welders allows us to provide a wider variety of solutions.
- We specialise in shade cloth and PVC membranes. All of our sails are CAD-patterned and computer cut using the very latest and highest of quality design and patterning software.
- We provide both tension membrane and tension fabric structures.
- Our PTFE UV-stabilised thread is not just long lasting but resistant to both weather, sunlight and moisture.
- All fittings are stainless steel to be both hardwearing and aesthetically pleasing.
- Unrivalled range of commercial-grade fabrics and PVCs in your choice of colour.
As an Australian owned and operated company with 40 years of specialist knowledge and materials for all applications, we’re the best choice for your architectural fabrication and project-specific advice needs.
Our custom manufacturing services include:
- Expert technical advice
- Comprehensive design
- Patterning services
- Fabrication services including sewing, high frequency welding, hot air welding, wedge welding, and automated eyeleting
- Existing structure repair work
- Supply of shade cloth and PVC fabric
- Automated eyeleting
- Computerised cutting
- Accurate welding using hi-frequency, hot air and hot wedge welders
- Delivery options for both national and global sites
We’ll work closely with you to ensure you receive the best solution.