Secondary containment liners and solutions
Containing spills and preventing contamination from leaks is an essential function of your liquid management infrastructure.
With Fabric Solutions Australia’s durable and high quality secondary containment liners, you’ll receive a cost-effective and long term solution to contain spills, reduce risks, prevent contamination and minimise leaks.
Don’t take the risk – just make the call to our team for a quote: 1800 039 996.
Spill safe liners
Our liners provide a range of secondary containment solutions to suit just about any application regardless of industry, size or complexity.
- Mining sites
- Construction sites
- Refuelling stations
- Underneath geotubes
- Beneath dewatering equipment
- Protection for ground water
- Mining heap leach pads
- Landfill sites
- Toxic waste management sites
- Plant and equipment isolation applications
- Sewage and sludge lagoons
- Storm water retention dams or ponds
- Damp-proof membrane or vapour barriers
- Ute liners
- Tray liners
- Hazardous spill applications
How our secondary containment liners work
Our spill containment solutions work to create an effective and protective barrier around specific work areas. Not only does it manage to isolate spills and accidents to prevent contamination and recovery costs, but it even works to reduce expensive cleanup costs as well.
With a range of materials available these liners can be used across a wide variety of terrains and can easily accommodate ground movement which might compromise the integrity of lower quality liners.
Available as both protective ground sheets and covers as well, these liners can be installed in a new site or retrofitted around pre-existing sumps, trenches, structures and pipes. You can even add in collection and sampling points where required.
All materials used are rated appropriately for the oils, chemicals or fuels of the specific application in question and sacrificial liners are used for high wear areas to ensure durability and long-term effectiveness.
Our flexibility in design ensures we can mix and match our liner styles to suit any or all onsite applications.
With our secondary containment liners there’s no need to risk a spill, leak, accident or contamination.
Prevent spillage from:
Make sure to speak to the FSA team today to match the right type of material to the type of liquid you’re working with.
Secondary containment liner forms
Liners for secondary containment solutions come in a variety of different forms. They all make up an outer wall or barrier that is used to enclose a work area or production. Any spilling or leakages from the stored liquid or equipment will be contained ensuring there is absolutely no contamination to the surrounding environment and helping to minimise the cost of repair work and clean up.
- Environmentally friendly solution
- Reduce potential costs for hazardous material
- Minimise the cost of clean up
- Increase the rate of recovery
- Ensure compliance with legally mandated state/territory EPA laws across Australia to avoid hefty fines for both individuals and companies.
Do the right thing. Do the smart thing. Contact FSA for an end-to-end secondary containment liner solution.
Containment system makes spills safe
A custom-made and professionally installed containment system will not only ensure regulatory compliance but also help mitigate the risk of accidents and spills. Made from the toughest of materials in the market, these liquid containment liners are the best and most effective way to manage the costs and risks associated with workplace and environmental safety requirements.
Portable spill bunds
If you’re looking for a portable or temporary spill bund, make sure to let us know. Our range of portable bunds are equally high quality and offer practical, simple solutions for a range of applications.
There are a number of legislative requirements for many industrial and commercial applications surrounding spills and leakages. These regulations dictate the expected level of risk mitigation and anticipation of possible spills or leaks. Included in this, is the obligation to have a plan in place to prevent the contamination of the surrounding environment and/or work areas in the event of an accident. While this is particularly essential and enforced when it comes to hazardous chemicals, oils and fuels, it is also important for waste water, sludge and a variety of other liquids.
Of course, that’s not the ONLY reason why you should invest in a Fabric Solutions containment solution. Law requirements aside, it’s good business practice to prevent the remediation costs associated with spills and leaks. It’s good for ensuring minimised recovery costs, time and disturbance to your productivity. A single spill can often outweigh the cost of an affordable solution like putting in place a liner. A secondary containment liner should be your first choice of insurance policy in case what can go wrong does go wrong.
Each and every liner system we manufacture is custom made to the particular requirements of the project at hand. That means a tailor-made solution every time. It also means you have the option to install a Fabric Solutions liner as part of your new project or even retro-fit it to an existing installation.
Our highly skilled and extraordinarily experienced technicians can weld boots and protective barriers as well. They’ll accommodate existing sumps, trenches, beams, inflow and outflow pipes, and can even fit the liner to unusual areas such as ute trays or complex pipe work.
These liners come in a range of materials to ensure your particular application is afforded the best protection possible. We’ll work with you and your team to ensure a comprehensive assessment is carried out of your project and application. We’ll then find, match and suggest materials to use or any other application requirements that may be necessary or relevant.
Material options include:
- Reinforced PVC (RPVC)
- Elvaloy, Aeon®” XR3® and XR5®
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Reinforced Polyethylene (RPE)
- Polypropylene (fPP)
- Reinforced Polypropylene (RPP)
- Polyurethane (TPU)
All of our choices for materials are puncture and tear resistant. For areas where there is high traffic and therefore likely to be more wear, we’ll even install sacrificial floor insert liners.
The FSA difference
- We’re 100% Australian owned
- We’re 100% Australian operated
- We bring 40 years of experience and specialist knowledge
- We complement our products with technical advice for your project
- You get to choose from a wide range of materials for your application
- You get a custom manufactured solution to suit your requirements
- You can minimise downtime during installation thanks to our professional, experienced team
- You benefit from our leading design, manufacturing and patterning services
- You can rest assured that full installation and/or installation supervision will be provided
We work with you to ensure everyone benefits from the best solution possible.
To understand the consequence of inadequate protection or to learn more about bunding in general, please read the following links:
- New South Wales Government – POEO – Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997 NSW
- New South Wales Government – The NSW EPA’s guide to designing, constructing, operating and maintaining bunds or spill containment systems to minimise the risk of pollution from liquid spills and leaks.
- Queensland Government – Current Queensland environment protection laws
- Queensland Government – Queensland Government Pollution Laws
- South Australian Government – South Australian Government Bunding and Spill Management Guidelines
- Wikipedia – General information on the different types of bunding
Let’s get started today!
Why don’t you give us a call on 1800 039 996 or contact us via our webform. We’ll help you with everything you need to know about secondary containment liners, spill bunds and more!